Autonomy Maturity Model
As the introductory letter explained, TAS is providing support to Warfare Innovation Navy (WIN) Branch in Navy Capability Division as part of Navy’s development of a Autonomy Maturity Model (AMM). The Navy AMM is intended to:
- provide a Navy with a tool for educating members on the state of RAS technology;
- identify and describe gaps in technology in the context of Nay’s RAS and AI plans to stakeholders; and
- show short and medium term goals to inform investment by Navy, industry and research organisations.
The survey, located below, should take no more than 30 minutes to complete, and your valuable feedback will be aggregated and anonymised, with TAS delivering a summary report to Navy. Thank you for taking the time to undertake this survey.
- Please answer each question if possible.
- Where you cannot confidently answer a particular question, leave the response blank.
- For questions asking you to indicate the maturity of either general technology (Q4) or your own technology (Q10), please answer conservatively, erring on the side of underestimating rather than overestimating maturity.
- All answers will be aggregated and anonymised unless you specifically request otherwise.
- A space for adding attachments is provided if you feel the need to share a document with the Centre.