Autonomous System Survey 2021
- Survey Purpose: to gather information on the development and use of autonomous systems within Australian industry, and on industry’s perspective regarding challenges and opportunities the technology presents. This information will be used by TAS, on a confidential basis, to inform the common-good project “National Accreditation Support Facility Pathfinder Project” which is funded by QLD Government. It may also be de-identified for use in academic research.
- Responses sought from: individuals and businesses involved in any or all of the design, manufacture, testing, assurance, accreditation and operation of autonomous systems.
- Benefit to participants: our team is working to improve the assurance and accreditation process for autonomous systems. Your input will assist us to deliver practical, tailored solutions, which will drive efficiency and lower the resources required to assure, accredit and operationalise autonomous systems in Australia. A report will be provided to all participants outlining the results of the survey and how we intend to address them.
- Responses preferred by: Friday, 19 March 2021, via the form below. We are also happy to arrange face to face or Zoom meetings if that is more convenient for you.
- Survey prepared by: Trusted Autonomous Systems (TAS), a not-for-profit organisation.