The Accelerating Trusted Autonomous Systems Symposium is now concluded. We wish to thank all who were able to attend in-person and virtually. There were a breadth of perspectives on offer from, and for those in Defence, academia and industry on the future of Robotics, Autonomous Systems and Artificial Intelligence (RASAI).
Post Symposium Access
Post-Symposium registration for $145 includes:
- Access to all Accelerating Trusted Autonomous Systems Symposium conference sessions via the online event portal
- Conference materials
- Access to material any time until 21 July 2021
- Virtual Registrations are non-refundable – please refer to the full terms and conditions on the summary page
- Viewing is recommended from your desktop computer for ultimate size and accessibility.
- If you are using a tablet or phone, please access the portal in landscape mode however we make no guarantee that this will be sufficient.
More about TAS
Trusted Autonomous Systems is supporting Defence and industry to:
- Deliver world-leading trusted autonomous and robotic Defence technologies
- Build innovative IP through targeted research and technology programs
- Assist Australian industry to develop new, improved and competitive autonomy technologies
- Evaluate the utility of autonomous systems through capability demonstrations.
Trusted Autonomous Systems is funded by the Commonwealth Government through the Next Generation Technologies Fund (NGTF) and Queensland Government through Advance Queensland.