Following the success of previous TAS Symposiums we are pleased to announce Wednesday 27 March for the TAS 2024 Symposium in Brisbane (mark the date in your calendars). Final arrangements are underway with the venue and registrations are anticipated to be launched in late-January.
In anticipation of announcing the speaker line-up with launch of registrations, TAS are calling on short abstracts with the general interim theme of ‘disruptive and transformative innovation’. While TAS are Defence focussed, we are interested in more general, translatable innovation success stories.
We are keen to hear about:
- the nature of your innovation, including why it is or could be transformational or disruptive,
- factors critical to its realisation,
- challenges you had to overcome along the way, and
- your ideas for how to foster an environment that can aid in and sustain disruptive innovation in the future.
Please include in response:
- name and brief qualifications of presenter
- presentation title
- abstract of no more than three paragraphs
- desired/forecast duration of presentation, and
- telephone and email contact details.
Please direct abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 1 December 2023. TAS will assess the responses and provide advice early in 2024.